GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL www.csic.es
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) informs you that access to and use of the website www.csic.es and all subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Portal) are subject to the Terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
The CSIC reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents or the design. Because updating of information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content presented. Also, the terms and conditions contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
The CSIC is not liable for any damages caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.csic.es in relation to the decision making on the initiation, development or result of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be checked in the competent centres or agencies. In any case, the information and contents of this web cannot be claimed in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, assuming no responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administration and the electronic publication in these pages.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to the CSIC or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise, can be reused; being allowed its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
- In any circumstance, it is prohibited to denature the content of the information.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents object of the reuse.
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse
The CSIC declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you believe that this site may be violating your rights, please contact the CSIC.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the CSIC should take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the CSIC and the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by the CSIC of its contents or services. Therefore, neither the CSIC has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed the contents and services offered or made available on that website.
- The CSIC is not responsible in any way nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his exclusive responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to the hyperlink Web page.
- The webpage in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the CSIC, except for those signs that form part of the same hyperlink.
- The webpage in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illicit content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
The CSIC expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Portal.
The CSIC is the entity responsible for the data file generated with the personal data provided by the users of the www.csic.es portal.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the CSIC undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. To this end, it will take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The collection and automated processing of personal data has as its purpose the management, provision, extension and improvement of the services requested at any time by the user and the follow-up of queries raised by users.
The user may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, by writing to the General Secretariat of the CSIC at the address C / Serrano 117, 28006 Madrid (Spain), in writing, accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card at the address indicated above or through the Electronic Register of the CSIC located at its Electronic Headquarters, for which it must have a recognized electronic certificate.
The CSIC maintains the levels of protection of its personal data according to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of data protection and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that citizens provide to the CSIC, without prejudice to the fact that internet security measures are not impregnable.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that constitute this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services offered in it, the CSIC and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s domicile, provided that the same is located in Spanish territory.