The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) offers the possibility to develop as Project Manager in the subdivision of the PTI Salud Global devoted to Diagnostics (both in vitro and through medical imaging), consisting of 20 national research groups. The person will work either in the Institute for Advanced Chemistry of Catalonia (IQAC-CSIC) or in the Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB-CNM-CSIC) The tasks, among others, will be:
- Continuous contact with the participating researchers and the coordinators of the WP7.
- Launching of job offers to work in the WP7 groups and accompanying through the whole hiring process.
- Communication and dissemination of the principal activities carried out.
- Organization of regular meetings and presentations preparation.
- Project monitoring through control of specific deliverables and milestones.
- Monitoring of the economic resources assigned to the different research groups.
The candidates must hold a PhD in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or related. Knowledge on control of project indicators, scientific and management presentations preparation and cientific communication will be valued.
- Contract duration: Until the end of 2022
- Estimated annual gross salary: 29.271,90 €
- Target start date: 1/12/2021
Those interested may email their CV and short motivation letter to Dr. Francesc Bejarano at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, adding “PTI Project Manager” to the email subject.